CCIC and its clusters has established a membership model based on a value proposition that is focused on industry needs. The main principal behind the membership model is that members recognize that benefits can be derived through collaboration at the enterprise level and these benefits transcend into the broader community.
CCIC seeks to provide the platform to:
- Grow and develop the talent pool to support existing and new business.
- Shape the expansion of the industry in the region (e.g. supporting start-ups, expand existing businesses, enticing new businesses into the region).
- Contribute to the social, economic and environmental impact on the Central Coast region.
- Create a clear identity for the Central Coast, based on Food, Beverage, Agriculture and Advanced manufacturing capability, show casing its abilities and strengths.
- Collaborate to develop unique product offerings and services and to share learnings to benefit one another.
- Generate cost benefit opportunities by leveraging the group’s collective knowledge, buying power and access to government and non-government programs.
|Manufacturers entry level for Food and Beverage processors, Breeders, Farmers, Marketers and brand owners, Contract processors and packers.||$275.00|
|Service providers, Wholesaler, Distributor, Retailer, Broker, Industry organisation||$550.00|
|Research Organisations, Universities, Government agencies.||$550.00|
|Education Providers Primary and Secondary, Community College, Tafe, Private institutions.||$137.50|
|Concession – Individuals not actively engaged in Industry, students.||No Fees|
Member Levels Bronze,Silver, Gold and Platinum Manufacturing members.
Your membership fees help provide the day to day administration for Central Coast industry Connect.
As a manufacturer, you can take advantage of different levels of membership that can provide value to your business. The levels provide opportuniites for you to take advantage of consulting services focused on business and product development, project management, equipment selection and business improvement. There are also options for photo or video production.
The table below provides those additional benefits for the membership levels.
|Bronze Member||20% discount on pay for events||Recognition of status on website|
|Silver Member||20% discount on pay for events||Recognition of status on website||Product promotion||2 hrs consulting time or Product imagery|
|Gold Member||20% discount on pay for events||Recognition of status on website||Product promotion||4 hrs consulting time or video production|
|Platinum Member||20% discount on pay for events||Recognition of status on website||Product promotion||4 hrs consulting time and video production or 8 hrs consulting time.|
Your membership fee that will be used to bring about programs and projects that will benefit you and your local industry.
Base Membership Benefits
- 3 major networking events per year with keynote speakers.
- 10% discount on pay for events.
- Cost savings Opportunities.
- Product promotion.
- Connecting, integrating and collaborating through facilitated meetings.
- Access to forums on topical business issues.
- Access to business skills and training workshops.
- Access to External and Global cluster network.
- Site tours of member businesses.
- Opportunity to be part of collaborative projects.
- Access to business support services including mentoring by industry specialist.
- Concierge service for connection to government and university.