- This event has passed.
e-Commerce Strategy Development Workshop Series -commences 3rd June
03/06/2021 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
This is for SMEs looking to grow your international/export operations online or looking to expand your existing online business into new markets, exporting products or services.
Starting on 3 June, this is more than just a Workshop Series. You will develop or refine your e-Commerce Strategy by July!
This experiential and engaging program includes:
- Workshop series: online webinars providing capability and knowledge in eight sequential chunks of one hour each
- Business e-commerce readiness assessment: conduct a rapid self-assessment. The results will allow participants to plot actions.
- Mentoring: access to a business mentor to help develop a tailored e-commerce strategy, leveraging all components of the program.
- Incentive and credentialing: participants to get access to the trust mark Safe.Shop
This program is offered to NSW businesses at no cost.
Register now! Workshops commence 3rd June 2021
On behalf of Investment NSW, this program will be facilitated by Global Trade Professionals Alliance. The workshop agenda and the registration page are at https://www.gtpalliance.com/nsw-ecommerce-roadmap-to-success
Register here to attend the e-Commerce Strategy Development Workshop Series.
Outcomes for NSW Businesses
- Improved e-commerce skills and capabilities
- A clear, easily actionable and prioritised list of steps to follow to prepare for e-commerce and online business success
- A sound e-commerce strategy tailored to your business capability and export plan