- This event has passed.
“Sustainable Marketing: Strategies for Ethical and Eco-Friendly Business Growth”
May 11 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pmFree
Presented by Barbara Ketley this workshop, we will explore the latest research on consumer demands for sustainable products and services and how building a brand that is meaningful and relevant to your customers will drive growth and profitability as well as positive social and environmental impact
Key areas covered include:
- The latest research and trends in sustainable marketing and consumer demands for more ethical and environmentally friendly products and services
- The benefits of adopting a sustainable marketing strategy, including how it can drive business growth, increase profitability, and contribute to a better world
- Key elements of an effective sustainable marketing strategy, such as developing a clear and compelling sustainability purpose, creating messaging that communicates your sustainability initiatives and commitments in a transparent and authentic way, engaging with stakeholders, developing sustainable products and services, and measuring and reporting on your sustainability performance.
- How to avoid greenwashing and ensure that your sustainability efforts are genuine, transparent, and resonate with your target audience.
- Real-life case studies and examples of companies that have successfully implemented sustainable marketing strategies and achieved measurable results.
For more detail and to register click HERE